- Insurance Explained
- Free Insurance Quotes
- Helpful Tips
AAMI Insurance : Car (motor) Insurance, Greenslips, Home and Contents Insurance
Back To Other Insurance Companies
AAMI Company Information
AAMI, Australian Associated Motor Insurers Ltd., is one of the largest insurers in Australia, servicing two and a half million policyholders. Formed in 1970, this company's approach to insurance is often cutting-edge: it was the first company to offer such benefits as lifetime repair guarantees, "no fault/no penalty" and no claim discounts for customers with home insurance.
The company doesn't try to be all things to everyone. Rather it focuses on Car, Home and CTP policies for individuals. AAMI's business insurance division was once ABBi, until parent company Promina Group Ltd. merged the two. Business policyholders can tailor their cover to meet their needs and save money because AAMI charges no fees or commissions.
AAMI also underwrites the policies for Just Car Insurance, a niche car
- Car - Comprehensive, Third Party
- CTP (Greenslips)
- Home - Building, Contents, Renter's, Landlord
- Business - Comprehensive for Small and At-Home Businesses, Liability, Business Motor, Equipment Breakdown, etc.
- Other - Caravan and Trailer
AAMI offers discounts for policyholders who sign up for insurance online and for those who pay online. The website offers customers free legal advice, a free online will and shopping discounts. For young drivers, AAMI offers a Skilled Drivers course. When the course is completed, drivers will get a 10% discount on their comprehensive car insurance premiums until they turn 25.
- Phone - 13 22 44 (available 24/7)
- Web - www.aami.com.au
- Address - PO Box 14180, Melbourne City Mail Centre, Victoria Australia 8001
- Offices - Located throughout Australia
- Phone - 1 300 304 111 (weekdays 8:30am-6pm EST)
- Email - email@example.com
- Address - AAMI Business Insurance, GPO Box 2470, Adelaide South Australia 5001